KEYS TO SUCCESS | ONLINE COURSE
About this course
This course is ideal for early college students and high school students preparing for college.
Students will develop:
• Self-awareness, including learning and study preferences
• Self-management, including goal setting and time management
• Critical, creative, and practical thinking skills as well as problem solving
• Reading and information literacy
• Study skills, including note taking, memory, and test taking
• Money management and financial literacy
Students will receive one college credit through Adams State University at the completion of this course.
MATERIALS AND COST
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Sarah Lyman Kravits teaches student success at Montclair State University in Montclair, NJ, as well as online with Adams State University. She is a co-author of the Keys to Success series with Pearson Education and has been giving faculty workshops in student success and critical thinking for over twelve years. Sarah graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Virginia as a Jefferson Scholar, and then earned an MFA at Catholic University. When not working with co-authors and faculty in writing and teaching capacities, she field tests learning strategies with her three children.
Read Sarah's full bio ▶
To be notified when registration opens for this open-enrollment course,
please click this link to fill out the contact form ▶
Questions? Call toll free (877) 737-8510.
© Keys To Success U 2014
1-877-737-8510 | 1530 High Street, Denver, CO 80218